RStudio mac torrent is the premier integrated development environment for the R statistical programming language. RStudio registration key is available in open source and commercial editions and runs on the desktop (Mac, Linux, and Windows) or over the web with RStudio Server.
- Fixed an issue preventing deployment of applications on Windows.
- Fixed an issue where list.files() did not handle “globs” as expected.
- Fixed incorrect label in Global Options for “Show full path to project in window title”
- Fixed hang running Rmd chunks with launcher sessions and other problems the new session-ssl feature of RStudio Workbench
- Fixed failure to create log file for rserver-session-reaper
- Fixed failure to create log file for rserver-acls
- Fixed error refreshing the IDE when project sharing is enabled and a file is actively being shared (Pro)
- Fixed restoring session containing invalid RSTUDIO_PANDOC value.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.