Roxio Toast Titanium 2020 Mac leading digital media manager and DVD burner for Mac. The one digital media suite and DVD burner for Mac! New! MultiCam Capture connect and record multiple devices to capture synced video, audio and your computer screen at the click of a button. A Fresh New Look access all the tools you need in one place burning is always at the heart of the application. Toast is the easiest and fastest way to burn your digital media. It’s a DVD and CD burner for Mac and PC in one complete with banking-level encryption. Burn music or data, or create DVD movies complete with titles, menus and chapters. Copy discs or even recover files from damaged discs!
Enjoy screen recording software or capture video and audio from the internet, old tapes, LPs, camcorders and more. Record multiple devices simultaneously with new MultiCam Capture. Trim video or enhance audio with easy editing filters and tools. Convert video or audio files to popular file formats and playback on your phone, tablet, video game consoles and other popular devices. When you’re ready to share your digital media, easily output it to your desired device, burn to disc or upload it directly to your YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo account!
Roxio Toast Titanium Mac Features:
- Complete DVD burner for Mac and digital media suite
- New! MultiCam Capture video capture and screen recording software
- New! A fresh modern user interface
- Burn and copy CDs and DVDs
- DVD authoring with menus and chapters
- Encrypt discs and USBs
- Capture and convert video and audio.
Toast Titanium 19 Features:
- Advanced DVD authoring: Turn your videos into professional-looking discs with Toast MyDVD. Burn to DVD with customizable menus and music. Get polished results with 20+ themed templates and easily combine multiple movies onto one disc.
- Secure your data: Burn data to disc or write encrypted data to a USB drive with Roxio Secure Burn. Secure your data with banking-level encryption (AES 256-bit) and password protection. You control the security settings, so you can be certain your data is secure on removable media.
- Drag, drop, burn: Toast is the easiest and fastest way to burn your music, video, photo and data files onto CD or DVD for both Mac and PC. Simply drag and drop to burn!
- Audio disc spanning: Span audio CD projects across multiple discs with Audio Disc Spanning–even customize your tracks and discs for the perfect music mix.
- Maximum compatibility: Secure your documents in Mac-only or Windows-only formats, or, create encrypted files that can be read on both Mac and Windows computers. Even burn HD videos on standard DVDs to playback on Blu-ray disc players.
- Disc Backup of your data: AVCHD Archive makes it one-step simple to backup an entire camera of HD video to disc and automatically keep a preview version on your Mac for easy browsing. Easily archive up to 50GB of data on high capacity Blu-ray Discs (no additional plugin required).
- Easy search and retrieve: Automatically catalog your discs as you burn with DiscCatalogMaker, then quickly browse the files and folders of your catalogued discs, and search by all or part of a file or folder name.
- Every file at your fingertips: Toast’s convenient Media Browser makes it quick to find the right content for your project. The Media Browser includes file browsing, Spotlight search, browsing iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, Aperture and now Lightroom support.
- Copy discs: Easily create a copy of your CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. Copy Mac OS, Toast, and other disc image formats—whatever the original disc is, Toast can copy it*. You may also copy discs to digital files to playback on your favorite devices.
- File recovery for damaged discs: Don’t risk losing vital data. Recover previously unreadable files from damaged discs and copy them onto a new disc along with a list of unrecoverable files so that you know at-a-glance what needs to be recreated.
- New! MultiCam Capture: Plug in your cameras, press record and capture video and audio from multiple devices simultaneously. Stream all of your connected devices in one place and even adjust the camera’s image to calibrate the color and brightness of each camera feed. From software training to unboxing videos, capture completely synced video and audio from multiple devices that’s ready to edit at the click of a button.
- Screen Recording Software: Record system audio, voiceover and content directly from your screen with Live Screen Capture. It’s a fast and easy way to add interesting content to videos, presentations, and other projects, or to create tutorials or demonstrations to share. Select the monitor, window or outline the portion of the screen you want to capture and press record.
- Capture streaming videos: Save streaming web videos from your favorite sites–simply identify the video and capture it. Toast can even send it automatically to iTunes for syncing with your favorite device or it can burn to DVD for playback on your big-screen TV.
- Capture audio: Import audio from almost anywhere—LPs, tapes, microphone sound, or streaming Internet audio. Even rip audiobooks for playback on your favorite device. Clean up and enhance recordings with audio filters and capture music to iTunes automatically.
- Extract & edit video clips: Trim start and end points and remove unwanted segments in the middle of video clips before export. Extract video clips from your home DVDs and convert them to popular formats to play back on the device of your choice.
- Crop and trim video: Focus on the best parts of your videos and crop, trim or remove unwanted segments with the simple editing tools in Toast Slice. Save your clip as a file or send it to Toast MyDVD and add it to your DVD project.
- Enhance audio with filters: Clean up and enhance your audio tracks or voice recordings with Toast Audio Assistant audio filters. Remove noise and add your audio directly to your music library or easily burn it to CD.
- Convert video: Convert videos from the web or camcorder to popular formats compatible for playback on your favorite device. Includes support for DivX Plus HD, MKV and more. Export to video for Adobe Flash with an automatically generated HTML template.
- Save time with custom video profiles & presets: Quickly create or convert video to popular formats with a broad selection of video presets, making it easy to view your files on your favorite devices.
- Schedule conversions: Schedule video conversion projects to run when you’re away from the computer, even pause and resume conversions. Preview a short clip of your video at selected quality settings to ensure optimal video quality.
- Upload directly online: Post your photos or videos directly to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo in just one step to share with friends, family and the world. With one click Toast will even tweet your YouTube and Vimeo video links.
- Share on both Mac and PC: Choose a flexible DVD burner for Mac that enables you to create hybrid discs with content unique to the Mac or PC, including custom icons, background images, and discs that “autorun” on PCs. Easily create cross-platform photo discs for easy sharing.
- HD video playback: Playback high definition DVD-videos created with Toast on your Mac, PC, favorite device or on the big screen. Roxio Toast has everything you need to enjoy your digital media without limits—at home, on mobile and online.
Supported Input Formats:
- Audio: AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, FLAC and Dolby Digital AC-3
- Video: AVCHD, AVCHD Lite, AVI, DivX Plus HD, DV, FLV and F4V for Adobe Flash, MJPEG, MOV, MKV, MPEG-1/2/4, VOB, VIDEO_TS folder
- Photo: BMP, GIF, JPG, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF
- Disc Images: ISO, BIN/CUE, IMG, DMG, CDR, NRG.
What’s New in Toast 19?
- NEW User Interface
- NEW Dark Mode
- NEW Audio Editing Tools
- NEW Painter Essentials 7*
- NEW WinZip 8*
- NEW Workflow efficiencies
- NEW Searchable help guide
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.