RocketCake 2022 Mac website builder for creating responsive websites. For beginners and professional web developers. No programming needed. Rocket Cake crack mac has built in support for all important HTML elements: image galleries, slideshows, resizable containers, stylish buttons, gradients, HTML 5 video, audio, and more. It comes with a breakpoint editor, and a handful useful templates.
RocketCake Mac Features:
- Edit the website as it appears on your device.
- Switch at any time to view and editor it as on any other tablet, PC or mobile.
- No need to learn any HTML or CSS. Just click, drag’n’drop or type.
- The editor spits out clean HTML/CSS code.
- You also can use it as base for your more complicated websites or template for your server scripts.
- Specify your own break points to adjust the website just as you like. The flexible break point editor makes it extremely easy.
- RocketCake now supports techniques to reduce CLS (= cumulative layout shifts). A better CLS value of your website might also likely cause better search result performance.
- You don’t need to do anything with your website for this feature to work, just normally click “publish” and upload your website.
- Websites created with RocketCake 4.5 automatically use this feature.
- It is now possible to let the editor show new lines, tabs and whitespace by toggling the view for showing invisible characters.
- This makes it now much easier to debug your layouts and find out how your responsive design behavies in different circumstances.
- Fixed a problem causing comma separators in chinese text not to be correctly encoded sometimes in the HTML
- Fixed a bug causing some special emojis like ‘FACE WITH MEDICAL MASK’ (U+1F637) not to show up correctly in generated webpages
- When using vertically merged table cells, the cell now automatically grows correctly with the entered content
- Added an overwrite prompt warning when saving over existing files
- Fixed a problem causing errors like “Activation context generation failed” to appear in the windows event log when RocketCake was started.
- Fixed a problem causing RocketCake to hang sometimes when deleting a row in a complex table
- Fixed a problem causing the previous color picker HTML Code to “shine through” sometimes on some Windows 11 systems
- Various other small improvements everywhere.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.