RimWorld 2022 Mac is a sci-fi colony sim driven by an intelligent AI storyteller. Inspired by Dwarf Fortress, Firefly, and Dune. You begin with three survivors of a shipwreck on a distant world. Manage colonists’ moods, needs, wounds, and illnesses.
You begin with three survivors of a shipwreck on a distant world.
- Manage colonists’ moods, needs, wounds, and illnesses.
- Fashion structures, weapons, and apparel from metal, wood, stone, cloth, or futuristic materials.
- Tame and train cute pets, productive farm animals, and deadly attack beasts.
- Watch colonists develop and break relationships with family members, lovers, and spouses.
- Fight pirate raiders, hostile tribes, rampaging animals, giant tunnelling insects and ancient killing machines.
- Trade with passing ships and trade caravans.
- Decorate your colony to make it into a pleasurable space.
- Dig through snow, weather storms, and fight fires.
- Capture refugees or prisoners and turn them to your side or sell them into slavery.
- Discover a new generated world each time you play.
- Build colonies in the desert, jungle, tundra, and more.
- Learn to play easily with the help of an intelligent and unobtrusive AI tutor.
RimWorld Mac Features:
- RimWorld is a story generator.
- Each person’s background is tracked and affects how they play.
- The game generates a whole planet from pole to equator.
- You can tame and train animals.
- People in RimWorld constantly observe their situation and surroundings in order to decide how to feel at any given moment.
- Wounds, infections, prosthetics, and chronic conditions are tracked on each body part and affect characters’ capacities.
- You can repair body parts with prosthetics ranging from primitive to transcendent.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.