RightFont 2022 Mac manage and quickly find the fonts; integrates with Photoshop and Sketch. RightFont for mac crack font manager with a nice interface. RightFont offers a variety of features that help you to easily manage all of your fonts.
RightFont Mac Features:
- Access to font management at any time directly from the menu bar.
- Create and manage lists of fonts.
- Access directly to Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, and others.
- Instant search results.
- Preview to change the font, font size in real time.
- Easily filter your fonts classifications.
- Google Fonts and font Adobe TypeKit listed separately.
- You can use the application programs RightFont layout.
RightFont 6 was totally redesigned to keep a balance between simplicity and features. It’s now much easier to enable creative designers and teams accelerate their workflow.
As you wish, Font Library is finally introduced in RightFont 6. Now you are able to organize fonts and fontlists in a font library, and free to move it anywhere for font sharing or backup purpose.
macOS Monterey Support
RightFont 6 is fully optimized for macOS Monterey, with the support for dark theme, Touchbar, color SVG fonts and more.
Performance is a big step forward in RightFont 6, now 2x faster than version 4.0 when importing and rendering fonts.
- Added font overview window. Press space key or click any font to view font overview, glyphs & font info.
- Added smart fontlist.
- Added fontlists in context menu for quick access.
- Added App Fontlist which allows you to temporarily activate fonts when you open the app.
- Fully supports Apple Silicon Macs and macOS Monterey.
- Fully supports Adobe Creative Cloud 2022.
- Redesigned all interface icons.
- Improved app performance.
- Improved Google Drive synchronization performance.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.