RightFont 2021 Mac manage and quickly find the fonts; integrates with Photoshop and Sketch. RightFont crack mac font manager with a nice interface. RightFont offers a variety of features that help you to easily manage all of your fonts.
RightFont Mac Features:
- Access to font management at any time directly from the menu bar.
- Create and manage lists of fonts.
- Access directly to Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, and others.
- Instant search results.
- Preview to change the font, font size in real time.
- Easily filter your fonts classifications.
- Google Fonts and font Adobe TypeKit listed separately.
- You can use the application programs RightFont layout.
RightFont 5 was totally redesigned to keep a balance between simplicity and features. It’s now much easier to enable creative designers and teams accelerate their workflow.
As you wish, Font Library is finally introduced in RightFont 5. Now you are able to organize fonts and fontlists in a font library, and free to move it anywhere for font sharing or backup purpose.
macOS Mojave Support
RightFont 5 is fully optimized for macOS Mojave, with the support for dark theme, Touchbar, color SVG fonts and more.
Performance is a big step forward in RightFont 5, now 2x faster than version 4.0 when importing and rendering fonts.
What’s new in version:
- Improved product stability.
- Some TTC fonts could not be loaded properly
- Added macOS 12 Big Sur support.
- Added Adobe CC 2021 apps support.
- Fixed the bug that prevented newly synced fonts in live list being activated automatically when the option ‘Activate fonts after imported’ was enabled.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.