Peavey Revalver 4 Mac Crack one of the industrys most progressive musical instrument and audio equipment manufacturers, is proud announce that its ground breaking ReValver amplifier modeling software is now available. Redesigned from the ground up, this latest version of the award-winning ReValver software contains revolutionary amp modeling capabilities that capture true characteristics of real tube amplifiers. Running Stand Alone or as an AAX/VST or AU plug-in on Mac or PC, ReValver is renowned for its industry-leading amp modeling accuracy which is achieved by modeling an amplifier down to the component level. Now Peavey has updated and improved the modeling engine in ReValver 4 Crack Mac, taking amp modeling to a whole new level of realistic tone-shaping possibilities.
ReValver 4 license file also incorporates a GUI and UX redesign and the ability to run on a Windows tablet, plus other high-level features including GIG mode,ACT(Audio Cloning Technology) and RIR 2 cabinet modeling. Based on feedback from the extensive ReValver user community, the applications redesign has been done so to improve user experience and workflow. The GUI now separates pedal board, amps/cabs and effects into their own views, thus minimizing the amount of vertical scrolling needed to navigate the application.
GIG mode further expands ReValvers power as a live performance solution by allowing the user to load 8 presets into memory and seamlessly switch between them. The presets can also be assigned to MIDI controller switches. In addition, another primary consideration of the GUI and UX redesign was to make ReValver 4 the ideal solution for amp modeling on Windows tablets. As a result, the combination of ReValver 4, an audio interface, and a Windows tablet makes the perfect live performance rig.
Peavey Revalver 4 Crack Mac also features ACT (Audio Cloning Technology) modules that allow the user to mold and shape the guitar sound at both the input (before amp modeling) and output (after modeling). At the input, ACT turns ReValver into an instrument modeler by altering the incoming guitar signal to mimic the sound and characteristics of other instruments, such as acoustics, folk instruments, and even other electric guitar and pickup combinations. At the output, ACT allows the user to load presets that sculpt the signal to fit in a recording mix or mimic the sonic characteristics of famous guitar rigs.
With improved Impulse Responses, ReValver 4s RIR 2 feature takes cabinet modeling to a whole new level of accuracy and realism by giving the user independent control of speaker configuration, microphone, and mic placement, allowing for almost endless tone shaping options. Also, the electrical features or the cabinet that alter the response of the amp have been captured, allowing for even greater realism and dynamics. The new Pedal Board feature provides a familiar environment to build and edit an effects chain before the amplifier whilst the effects rack sits post amp for all your delay, reverb and modulation needs.Peavey Revalver 4 download full version also comes with the introduction of the Amp Store, allowing users to purchase new amps, stompboxes, effects, and ACT content through in-app purchases. Users can begin with downloading ReValver 4 which is FREE (included modules listed below) and then simply purchase the additional content they desire. ReValver 4 supports the powerful new AAX plug-in format for Pro Tools running as a 64 bit plug-in. As always, the software can also be used as a stand-alone virtual amplifier.
Peavey Revalver Mac Features:
- Over 250 of modules
- Redesigned ReValver 4 engine
- Improved tone, GUI/UI
- More in depth tweaking of modules
- Dual signal chains for multiple rigs
- All equivalent amp/stomp/effects/RIR Cab modules from III.V
- RIR 2 Cabinet Module plus 21 included cabs all mics (over 650 combinations)
- World Wide Verb, Again Delay, Kften Noise Gate, Square Phase, Digital/Analog Flanger Modules
- Input Output Modules including ACT (Audio Cloning Technology), Noise Gate, Tuner, Compressor, Parametric EQs, Multiple Chains
- Blending/Panning, VU Meter with Input Normalisation
- Additional ACT Content (S-Caster LP Standard Bundles)
- Pedal Board for Stomp Boxes
- GIG Mode for seamless rig switching via MIDI
- AAX Plug in support (along with VST/AU Stand Alone Operation)
- Access to the Amp Store for an ever growing selection of new modules, cabinets ACT Content.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.