Resolume Arena 2022 Mac the VJ software you know and love, Arena has all the features of Avenue plus features you’d expect from a media server, soft edging, screen warping, DMX input and SMPTE timecode input. Resolume Arena crack can play multiple layers of full HD without skipping a beat and it can handle multiple live inputs to make it a virtual video mixing desk.
With stages becoming bigger and LED resolutions going up it’s now easier to get everything pixel perfect by zooming in to your slices as far you need to make the final adjustment. Slices and points will jump into place when they get close enough. So you don’t need to find that sweet spot twice.
You can now apply a mask to one specific slice by using the new input masking. You can even draw your own shape from scratch. Lasso your slices like a cowboy and herd them dawgies to the corral in one mighty swoop. You can now start thinking outside the screen because you can now send your pretty little pixels to DMX fixtures.
Let them light up in any color, at any time, in sync with your visuals. Better improvised synchronisation between music and visuals is the very first reason why we started on Resolume all those years ago. It’s a very logical step to add the lights to that as well. This way your shows are even more coherent and integrated.
Resolume Arena Mac Features:
- You can play your videos whenever you want and how you want.
- Whatever your style, Resolume offers a user – friendly interface.
- A simple screen behind the DJ at your local club to the main stage at Ultra.
- Complex geometric structures or complete buildings.
- Resolume does all the hard work so you can concentrate on the important part: be creative.
- With the mix of edges, you can project a beautiful image perfectly widescreen with two or more projectors.
- With Arena you can perform any mapping project of any size.
- From project in DJ booths to cars, buildings and giant LED mapping scenarios like Ultra.
- Arena you can send colors to DMX fixtures and lights will be synchronized with your images.
- Adjust the scale and position of your clips to fit your needs.
- Apply effects to dramatically change the look of your video. Everything runs on the video card to get the fastest performance and the best possible image quality.
- Apply effects, mixing, mix, and edit short, everything happens at once.
- Audio and visual add – ons.
- All visual effects are complements Resolume can easily add more effects downloading third – party add- ons.
- With Siphon on the Mac and Windows Spout, you can share images in real time between Resolume and other applications running on the same computer.
- You can even program their own applications that integrate with Resolume.
- Connect a plug & play webcam or capture a high – end camera and bring to the mix the images of the crowd, the DJ or band on stage.
- With native support for Blackmagic capture cards, AJA and datapath, you can enter and send almost any video source.
- With NewTek NDI can send and receive video files from computers on the same network.
- Anima pixels and eliminates rhythms, combining any video file with any audio file.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.