RescuePRO 2020 Mac is a software application that helps users recover images, documents, audio and video files, or other type of files that were accidently deleted, lost, or formatted. It sports a clean and straightforward interface that gives you the possibility to select the recovery method: images, audio or video files, or all types of items. It offers step-by-step assistance, so even rookies can master the process with minimum effort.
RescuePRO crack mac program doesn’t allow you to select the directories to be scanned, and in order to carry out the recovery process you need to upload IMG files that store raw disk images of floppy disks, hard drives, or optical discs. At the end of the scanning operation you can view a list with the recovered items, preview the selected files, and analyse their properties. Other important options worth mentioning enable users to create backups which can be saved to IMG file format and erase data securely from the computer, so it cannot be recovered with dedicated tools. During our testing we have noticed that RescuePRO Deluxe carries out a task very quickly and without errors throughout the entire process. It doesn’t eat up a lot of CPU and memory, so it doesn’t burden the overall performance of the computer.
RescuePRO Mac Features:
- Recovers images, documents, mail, video, music or just about anything.
- Featuring innovative media recovery algorithms, RescuePRO displays previews of the recoverable data, Including MPEG audio and video.
- The user-friendly graphic interface makes it easy to recover your files with just a few mouse clicks.
- This tool is suitable for beginners and professionals alike.
- Secure media wiping is included for permanent deletion of data on your Digital Media.
- Imaging utility that will allow you to create an image of your media for recovery at a later time.
- RescuePRO Deluxe offers an intuitive layout and handy parameters for helping you recover lost data.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.