RemotePC 2021 Mac allows you to access your remote computers 24/7 and enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere. RemotePC Crack Mac is feature-rich and affordable, and getting started is easy, whether you’re an individual or part of an enterprise.
RemotePC Mac Features:
- Always-ON Remote Access – Configure your computer for remote access so that you can take complete control of your computer over the Internet anytime.
- One-Time Instant Access – Enable your associates to access your computer one-time by sharing a unique Access ID and Key.
- Access via Web – Connect to your remote computers from right within your browser, without any software installation!
- Platform Independent – Access your remote computer from any PC/Mac/Linux. Even from iPhone/iPad or Android devices.
- Secure – Remote Access is secure with TLS v 1.2/AES-256 encryption; Personal Key acts as a secondary password to access each machine.
- Scalable – Add remote computers to your plan, based on your needs; no additional hardware or software required.
- File Transfer – Effortlessly transfer files and folders, even from mapped drives, between your computers.
- Chat – Send and receive chat messages between your computers.
- Remote Printing – Print documents and images that are on your remote computers from wherever you are.
- Whiteboard – Collaborate effectively by drawing on the remote screen during a session.
- Play Sound Remotely – Listen to audio files from the remote computer on your local computer.
- Invite To Collaborate – Your associate can connect to your computer, to work on a presentation or help you troubleshoot.
- Record Remote Sessions – Record and save remote sessions easily at your desired location on the local computer.
- Drag and Drop – Conveniently drag and drop files from a remote computer to your computer or vice versa.
- Multi-To-Multi Monitor – View multiple monitors of a remote computer on a single screen at the same time, or view each monitor on different screens.
- Logs and Reports – Track your activities with remote access logs and web activity logs.
- Compliance – We assist businesses using our remote access solutions to meet regulatory compliance governing their industry.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.