Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise for mac 2021 is a small application to control the remote connection. With Remote Desktop Manager program, you can add, edit, delete, organize or find your remote connection quickly. The utility is compatible with the Microsoft Remote Desktop or Terminal Services, is a very simple to use, but at the same time is powerful and effective. Remote Desktop Manager Mac Crack is suitable for any user. Remote Desktop Manager Mac Key Lets you centralize all your remote connections, passwords and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with.
Drive security, speed and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department. Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise for mac crack protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts. Import or integrate existing password managers, such as 1Password and many more. Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise mac crack share and centralize all of your connections and passwords within the organization.
Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise Mac Features:
- Connect any session type, such as: RDP, SSH, Web, VNC, Telnet, Apple Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, LogMeIn and many more
- Increase productivity and efficiency with all the integrated applications
- Securely connect to more than multiple VPN types.
- Save and manage all your passwords
- Input credentials and automatically login everywhere
- Import or integrate existing password managers, such as 1Password and many more.
Documents & Information
- Protect sensitive data, such as credit card numbers, serial numbers and bank accounts
- Store, share and link documents and contacts
- Create templates to simplify management.
- Share and centralize all of your connections and passwords within the organization
- Access your data when offline
- Manage and restrict user access
- View connection logs and track all remote access details.
- Secure the organization via the best encryption algorithm
- Generate strong passwords and identify weak passwords
- U.S. federal government approved encryption.
User Interface & Organization
- Intuitive interface for all types of users
- Easy to deploy and use in an Enterprise environment
- No extensive training required.
New Features and Improvements in version 4
- SQL Server DB Login
- Role-Based Security
- Root Entry
- Proxy Tunnel (HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS4a, SOCKS5)
- WebDAV File Browser
- SCP File Browser
- Native SFTP File Browser
- VPN Mac Specific Settings
- Added “Allow embedded credential source mode” System Settings option
- Added “Preserve formatting on copy” preferences option for Terminal (SSH Shell and Telnet) entries that keeps the wrapping new lines in copied content
- Added “Test for reachability before attempting to connect” preferences option for RDP entries that prevent connection attempt from going on indefinitely
- Added “Username format” support for Web data entries
- Added missing “Auto refresh” option in Devolutions Online Database, Devolutions Server and WebDAV data sources
- Added option for the OTP window to close on copy
- Added support to configure multiple gateways in SSH Shell, SSH Tunnel and SSH Port Forward entries
- Changed order of some ribbon items to conforms with Windows client
- Changed the OTP window so it closes on its own after 5 minutes
- Fixed crash when importing from a file containing multiple entries with the same ID
- Fixed crash when using the Find Quickly search in a data source with unsupported add ons
- Fixed double credential selection prompt when doing “Copy Username and Password” on credential configured with “Always Prompt”
- Fixed empty user vault when launching with “Prompt for offline mode on startup” enabled
- Fixed Extensions Manager window “How to Install” dead links
- Fixed permissions set on Root preventing users from seeing entries in their User Vault
- Fixed right-click issue in Notifications window.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.