Remote Buddy 2020 Mac most powerful remote control solution for the Mac. Control more than 100 applications, virtual keyboard and mouse, presentations, media center software and important system settings right from your iPhone, iPod Touch, your Apple Remote or one of the many other remote controls supported. Remote Buddy crack mac switch between and control more than 100 applications using one central menu.
Remote Buddy Mac Features:
- Open recently opened documents or browse your complete file system.
- Control volume, display brightness and more with controls embedded right into Remote Buddy’s menu.
- Turn your remote into a spotlight: highlight part of a slide using the integrated Mousespot feature.
- Assign a different action to a button with one click.
- Change the menu structure using drag and drop. Add custom actions.
- A Construction Kit for your own Behaviours is included.
- Virtual Keyboard and the Apple Remote Emulation help you replace other input devices with just one remote.
- Gesture remote control, iTunes library streaming and more.
- Support Support for a wide range of remote control hardware.
- The menu includes button mapping charts that help you to see what actions are currently mapped to the core set of buttons.
- Control which AirPlay speaker is active in iTunes® or change your system’s default audio output.
- Browse your iTunes library and use Remote Buddy’s intelligent shortcuts to discover your music.
- Change the rating of the currently playing song or the repeat and shuffle modes for the current playlist.
- Remote Buddy shortens your navigation paths by automatically splitting up long lists in alphabetic groups.
- Find out more about the currently playing song in Remote Buddy’s menu or information display.
- Control Use gestures to control all applications Remote Buddy can control.
- Reposition the mouse on a live view of your screen.
- Perform clicks, control Mousespot and change to the next/previous slide.
- Enter a text and let Remote Buddy type it on your Mac via its virtual keyboard.
- Control Switch channels, browse and initiate playback of recordings.
What’s New Version:
- Addressing an issue with multiple button release events when using an Apple.
- Remote with more than one IR receiver at a time.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.