Remixlive 2020 Mac essential app for instant remixing, powered by pro samples. Remix music with synced loops, sounds & FX. Mixvibes, the pioneer of digital DJing, introduces the perfect remix toolbox: lay down samples on a grid of pads and tweak them in seconds. Remixlive is all you need to turn ideas into high-quality tracks.
Record live input through your microphone or sound card and capture any sound, voice or instrument. Fine-tune your samples by editing their length and envelope. Play several samples per column to create rich and layered tracks and resize the grid at will. Remixlive Crack Mac is optimized for live performance: change the tempo, adjust samples’ tone or play them in reverse mode, all in real time!
Remixlive Mac Features:
- Modular Grid: customize the grid size to your own preference, up to 10 columns and 10 lines.
- 48 samples per pack: beats, basslines, melodies, vocals and FX samples.
- Already over 18 varied sample packs, ranging from Hip-Hop to Dubstep – and more to come.
- Artist pack by legendary DJ/producer Carl Cox & more to be added.
- Create new packs by mixing and matching samples from existing packs.
- Colored pads: choose among 16 colors to customize your grid.
- Instant FX pad with all-new effects: Infinite Delay, Low Phaser, Flangus, Jet-Up, Metalizer, Basic Slicer, Fast Gate, Crush, Bliss, Big Bright Hall, Freezer, Reactor.
- Loop your track using the different beat-repeat pads, from 2 bars down to a single beat.
- Live BPM control (time stretching): change the tempo on the fly without changing the pitch.
- Play several pads per column simultaneously.
- Full mixer: for each column, control level, filter, Mute and Solo + DJM-modeled 3 band EQs.
- Record your performance in high-quality audio: WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg
- Share your recordings via SoundCloud & YouTube.
- Support for any MIDI controller through MIDI learning.
- Control the app with your keyboard.
- VST & AU host sync and syncs plugin with host transport: sync Remixlive with the host software of your choice.
- Edit Play mode (loop, one-shot, gate), Quantize, Gain, ADSR, Pan, Loop Division, Reverse.
- Retrigger mode: tap on a sample to replay it from the beginning.
- Import your own samples from the Finder in a variety of formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3, M4a, AAC, FLAC, Ogg, MP4 and WMA are compatible.
- Record any sound or voice using any microphone or sound card.
- Load, move and duplicate any sample, anywhere on the grid.
- Transpose: raise or lower the tone of your samples.
- Audio limiter: avoid saturation.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
Thanks for your info
Thanks for your info