ReiBoot Pro 2022 Mac devices boot repair tool. It can put iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch into and out of Recovery Mode with a single click when you can’t boot your iPhone properly with graphic of USB connector pointing to iTunes. ReiBoot Pro Mac Crack allows you to fix iOS devices stuck in Recovery Mode/iTunes logo, with Apple logo, or in a loop of rebooting.
It can help you solve iOS device boot issue when:
- Need to do a firmware restore while Home or Power button isn’t working.
- iDevice is locked with a passcode that you don’t know.
- iPhone won’t activate, and you need to update the iOS.
- Apple logo displays with no progress bar.
- Stuck in DFU black screen.
- iDevice restarts repeatedly but never displays the Home screen. iTunes can’t recognize your iDevice after an update.
- Reiboot will help to fix iOS update stuck for you.
ReiBoot is fully compatible with iOS 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6; iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS; iPad Air, iPad 4/mini/3/2 and iPod Touch 5G/4G.
What’s new in ReiBoot?
- Optimized performance.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.