ReiBoot 2021 Mac devices boot repair tool. It can put iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch into and out of Recovery Mode with a single click when you can’t boot your iPhone properly with graphic of USB connector pointing to iTunes. ReiBoot Crack Mac allows you to fix iOS devices stuck in Recovery Mode/iTunes logo, with Apple logo, or in a loop of rebooting.
It can help you solve iOS device boot issue when:
- Need to do a firmware restore while Home or Power button isn’t working.
- iDevice is locked with a passcode that you don’t know.
- iPhone won’t activate, and you need to update the iOS.
- Apple logo displays with no progress bar.
- Stuck in DFU black screen.
- iDevice restarts repeatedly but never displays the Home screen. iTunes can’t recognize your iDevice after an update.
- Reiboot will help to fix iOS update stuck for you.
ReiBoot is fully compatible with iOS 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6; iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS; iPad Air, iPad 4/mini/3/2 and iPod Touch 5G/4G.
What’s new in ReiBoot?
- Optimized performance.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.