Reeder 2021 Mac keep control of your news reading with Reeder, RSS reader and read later client in one app, now with support for iCloud syncing.
Reeder Mac Features:
Sync all your feeds and articles with iCloud. Reeder 5 Mac Crack comes with a built-in RSS/Feeds service which will keep everything in sync on all your devices. Of course, this is optional. You can still just use one of the many third-party services supported by Reeder or just RSS (without sync).
This is Reeder’s built-in read later service which stores all your data securely in iCloud. A sharing extension allows you to add links from outside of Reeder.
A higher dimension of reading. With Bionic Reading you read texts with more focus, awareness, and sustainability. Read more about Bionic Reading at bionic-reading.com.
MARK AS READ ON SCROLL
With version 5, Reeder Mac Crack finally supports marking items as read while scrolling. Off by default, this can be enabled on a per-account basis.
Enter Reader View (for feed items and read later links that support this) for a clutter-free reading experience directly in Reeder’s article viewer. You can enable “Automatic Reader View” on a per-feed basis to always load items of a feed with Reader View.
SUPPORTED THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Feedbin, Feedly, Feed Wrangler, FeedHQ, NewsBlur, The Old Reader, Inoreader, BazQux Reader, FreshRSS, Instapaper and Pocket.
- Ready for macOS Big Sur
- Widgets (Big Sur)
- New shortcut “.” to go back one level
- Fixed Emojis displayed as [?]
- Improved Various Reader View improvements
- Improved Various article viewer improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.