Redshift Renderer 2019 Mac the latest version of its GPU-accelerated production renderer, adding a new system for combating firefly artefacts in images, and improving sampling.
Redshift Renderer Mac Features:
- New features in Redshift itself include improved sampling, and a gloss clamping system designed to reduce fireflies.
- The update also includes a new triplanar texturing and wireframe shading nodes.
- Redshift is a powerful GPU-accelerated renderer, built to meet the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering.
- Tailored to support creative individuals and studios of every size.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.