Renderer 2021 Mac has announced the release of Redshift 2, their GPU based biased renderer designed to run exclusively on NVIDIA GPUs. This update introduces integration with 3DS Max in addition to existing support for Maya and Softimage. Support for Houdini and Cinema 4D is also expected later this year.
Redshift is the world’s fastest renderer built to meet the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering. By leveraging the incredible computing performance and efficiency of the GPU, Redshift Renderer Crack Mac dramatically speeds up rendering, resulting in faster iteration and lower costs. Tailored to support creative individuals and studios of every size, Redshift offers a suite of powerful features and integrates with industry-standard CG applications.
3D Applications Supported:
- Autodesk Maya: 64bit edition. 2014 or later
- Autodesk Softimage: 64bit edition. 2011 or later
- Autodesk 3dsMax: 64bit edition. 2013 or later
- Maxon Cinema4D: 64bit edition. R16 or later
- SideFX Houdini: 64bit edition. 14.0 or later
- The Foundry Katana: 64bit edition. 2.5v4 or later
Renderer Mac Features:
- Volumetrics (OpenVDB) – Render clouds, smoke, fire and other volumetric effects with production-quality results (initial support for OpenVDB volume containers)
- Nested dielectrics – Accurately simulate the intersection of transparent materials with realistic results and no visual artifacts
- New BRDFS and linear glossiness response – Model a wider variety of metallic and reflective surfaces via the latest and greatest in surface shading technologies (GGX and Beckmann/CookTorrance BRDFs)
- New SSS models and single scattering – Attain more realistic results with support for improved subsurface scattering models and single-scattering
- Redshift Material – Utilise a more intuitive, PBR-based main material, featuring effects such as dispersion/chromatic aberration
- Multiple dome lights – Combine multiple dome lights to create more compelling lighting
- AlSurface support – Access full support for the Arnold shader without having to port settings
- Baking – Save considerable amounts of rendering time with baking for lighting and AOVs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.