Redis Desktop Manager 2021 Mac is an easy-to-use fast, simple, cross-platform Redis DB management tool, developed based on Qt 5, supports command console operation, supports SSL/TLS encryption, SSH tunnel and cloud Redis, and commonly used query keys, Rename, delete and other operations. This site now provides Redis Desktop Manager Mac Crack version, welcome to download and use!
Redis Desktop Manager Mac Features:
Redis Desktop Manager is a GUI application for Mac OS, Windows and Linux.
Suitable for BIG database:
Do you have more than one million keys in redis? This is not a problem.
SSH tunnel support:
Connect to Redis directly or through an SSH tunnel
The cloud is ready:
Redis Desktop Manager can be used with Amazon ElastiCache, Microsoft Azure Redis Cache and Redis Labs
- Stream values can be filtered now with DateTime range filter
- Paginator in Value View allows jumping to any page
Fixes and improvements:
- TreeView by default shows the shortened name for namespaced keys (last part of the key name)
- Namespaces showed first in TreeView
- Value View columns can be resized now
- Fix auth issues with Redis Sentinel
- Validate system proxy for redis connections
- Fix TLS/TLS-over-SSH switching in ConnectionSettingsDialog
- Fix calculation of hash slots
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.