Trapcode Form 2020 Mac words dissolve into sand, a logo catches on fire, and now 3D sequences explode into particles. Form 2 keeps the beautiful organic shapes that you love while adding amazing 3D object support and powerful Particular 2 controls. Give your base form endless 3D possibilities by importing OBJ models, OBJ sequences or starting with our professionally designed presets.
Supercharge the form with popular Particular features like Textured Polygon particles and Shading for AE lights. Form 2 has tools that work for the high-end motion designer, the professional VFX compositor and every artist in between. With its reorganized interface and better integration into After Effects, Form has grown alongside your creative needs.
Red Giant Trapcode Form Mac Features:
Immortal Particle Grids and 3D Objects:
Form particles live forever, giving you precise control over their behavior.
Audio-Driven & Organic Effects:
Create a grid of particles that can be used for organic, flowing effects. Use Audio to drive particle animation.
Animated 3D Models:
Load 3D models or animated 3D sequences in the OBJ format.
Build particle effects visually, in a powerful user interface that makes generating effects more creative and intuitive than ever before.
- Supported by Red Giant Link. Use our helpful tool to stay connected, and easily upgrade your Red Giant products.
- Bring OBJ’s into After Effects with Form’s support for 3D models and 3D sequences.
- Get the Particular 2 features you love, like Textured Polygon and Streaklet particle types.
- Illuminate your particles with Shading for visual depth and tight integration to AE lights.
- Full Layer Map support gives advanced animation control over particle size, rotation and color.
- Expanded Spherical Field features let you distort a sphere into any elliptical shape.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
I like it
Thanks for your info