Red Giant Magic Bullet Film 2020 Mac gives your digital footage the look of real film by emulating the entire photochemical process from the original film negative, to color grading, and finally to the print stock.
Magic Bullet Film Mac Features:
- Bullet includes 22 negative stocks and 4 print stocks, giving you 88 possible cinematic combinations.
- The digital stocks in Magic Bullet Film are based on real film and the real color grading experience of an industry expert.
- Give any film stock a vintage color treatment, or push the colors into a more modern grade.
- Real film has real texture. Film includes accurate, measured film grain to complete the look.
- Film includes a fool-proof vignette tool that always feels natural and in-camera.
- Adobe After Effects CC , CS6
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC , CS6
- Sony Vegas
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.