RecordPad 2019 Mac records voice, music and any other form of audio. You can connect your microphone directly to the computer, for example, to record sounds, notes or an audiobook. The recordings can be saved as MP3, WAV or AIFF files on the PC. The record files are saved in the program under various criteria such as size, duration, format and date. These can be sorted and filtered separately. If a voice service is available, you can search your content for specific keywords and then email it or upload it to an FTP server.
RecordPad Mac Features:
- RecordPad Sound Recorder is a lightweight application whose purpose is to help users record audio streams to a file.
- It boasts a clean and straightforward layout that gives you the possibility to select the audio device and channel.
- You to play, pause, or stop the recording session, view the length of the recorded file, check a list with all the recordings.
- The audio recordings can be saved to WAV, MP3, or AIFF file format, and you are allowed to specify a default saving directory.
- One of the top features bundled into RecordPad Sound Recorder is a smart system that lets you filter the recordings by duration and date.
- The tool lets you perform speech searches by specifying keywords, play the selected files to a slow or fast speed.
- You can limit a recording session to a user-defined time, set up the audio parameters for each output profile.
- It is possible to send the recordings via email, upload them via FTP servers, make the utility run at Windows startup.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.