RealPlayer 2021 Mac is the perfect desktop client to manage all your photos and videos, both local and in the cloud, all in one place. Keep your smartphones, tablets and HDDs lean without losing your moment. If you record countless GBs at a concert, just upload the clips to RealCloud using RealTimes and access them anywhere you want. Now all your devices have plenty of room for music and apps, and you get to keep showing off your best moments.
Want to show your friends a video from your phone without having to pass it around? You can use the RealTimes app on your Xbox One, Kindle Fire TV or Roku, or cast with Chrome cast to view everything on your TV. No converting files, no massive load times, no wores, no laggy playback – just the big screen, the audience and hopefully some popcorn.
RealPlayer Mac Features:
- Hard drives crash, phones can be lost, but your memories don’t have to go too.
- With RealTimes you can back up your videos online to RealCloud for peace of mind, and access them anytime – you can even set it to do it automatically if you want!
- Your files auto-format so you can view them on any device, so all you have to do is relive the moment.
- You don’t always want to broadcast everything RealTimes lets you send photos, videos, and montages privately with one friend.
- RealPlayer will auto-format your files for any device and any screen.
- When you upload your photos and videos to RealCloud you can access them on just about any device.
- RealTimes app on all of your devices you can keep the kids entertained with cartoons on road trips and keep yourself occupied during commutes and long trips.
- It has premium plans to choose from that offer you more space, better quality video, a bigger choice of music.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.