RazorSQL 2022 MAC is an SQL query tool, database browser, SQL editor, and database administration tool for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Solaris.
RazorSQL Mac Features:
- Built-in support for DB2, Derby / JavaDB, Firebird, FrontBase, HSQLDB, Informix, MySQL, OpenBase, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, and Sybase SQL Anywhere. Also can connect to any database that supports JDBC or ODBC (Windows only) such as Access, Daffodil, H2, Ingres, Interbase, Mimer SQL, Mckoi, Paradox, Pervasive, Pointbase, Solid, and Teradata.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MS SQL Server PHP bridges for connecting to MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases via PHP. Allows remote access to MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQL Server databases running behind PHP enabled web servers
- A MS SQL Server ASP bridge for connecting to SQL Server databases via ASP. Allows remote access to SQL Server databases running behind ASP enabled web servers
- A RazorSQL crack JDBC Bridge for connecting to databases via a JEE/J2EE Application Server or Servlet Container. You can also download RazorSQL 9 Crack
Database Tools Database and SQL Tools:
- Create, Alter, and Drop Tables and Views
- Create and Drop Indexes and Sequences
- Create and Drop Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- Create and Drop Databases and Users
- Edit Table Tool
- Edit Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- Describe Tables and Views
- Generate DDL Tool for generating table, view, and index DDL.
- View contents of Tables and Views
- View contents of Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, and Triggers
- SQL Query Builder for Select, Insert, Update, and Delete Statements
- Export Data in text, HTML, XML, Excel, delimited file format or as insert statements
- Import Data into tables from delimited files, Excel files, or fixed width files
- Execute Stored Procedures
- SQL Explain Plan Tool
- SQL Query Scheduler
- Compare Table Data or Query Results
- File Compare Tool
- Zip Utility for viewing/extracting Zip and Jar files
- File System Browser
- Database Meta Data Viewer (Functions, Types, etc.)
- Command Line Interface for running RazorSQL license key tools from the command line.
SQL Editor SQL Editor:
- Auto Completion for tables and columns
- Automatic Column Lookup
- Automatic Table Lookup
- SQL Formatter
- Support for parameterized queries
- Execute, Execute Fetch All, and Execute Batch functions
- Multi-Tabular Display of Query Results
- Sortable Query Results
- Filterable Query Results
- Searchable Query Results
- SQL History for All Queries, and Query Logging Per Connection
- Auto-function lookup for all supported programming languages and auto-method lookup for Java and JSP
- Query List, Tag List, and Function / Method List options for clickable display of queries, tags, or functions / methods contained in the editor
- File tools such as head, tail, get section, search / regex search, move, copy, rename, delete, size, and get info.
- Key Ahead functionality for one-click population of user-defined text
- Regular Expression Find, Find/Replace, Find/Replace in Files
- Bracket Matching, Tag Matching, and Goto Line commands
- Printing Support for Editor Content and Query Results
- Support for dozens of file encodings
- Built-in and Custom User Templates
- Connection Keep-Alive
- Plugin API (Allows users to add custom functionality to RazorSQL).
Database Browser Database Browser:
- A tree structure to navigate database objects
- Use RazorSQL mac keygen provided database specific system queries or user supplied queries for database navigation, or navigate the database structures using the default JDBC/ODBC driver settings.
- Single click content viewing on tables, views, etc.
- Column information including column name, keys, data type, nullable information, etc.
- Displays information on objects such as procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints, sequences, etc.
- Single-click generation of DDL for tables, views, and indexes.
- Search tables and view data.
- Single-click generation of SQL select, insert, update, and delete queries.
- Enhanced the dark mode. Dark mode can be selected via the View -> Dark Mode menu option. Previous dark mode can now be selected via the View -> Legacy Dark Mode menu option.
- Added a Light Mode look and feel that can be selected via the View -> Light Mode menu option
- Windows/Linux: Changed the default user interface look and feel. The previous look and feel can be selected via the View -> Legacy UI Mode menu.
- Mac: Dark mode/Light mode is now detected automatically by default. This setting can be changed in the View menu
- Syntax Highlighting Colors: Added the ability to set different syntax highlighting colors for dark vs non-dark user interfaces
- Colors: Added the ability to set different foreground and background colors for dark vs non-dark user interfaces
- Reduced startup time by approximately 10%
- Auto Completion/Auto Lookup: Added column data types and sizes to the popup window
- Windows: Improved user interface scaling on Windows systems that use scaling over 100%
- Linux: RazorSQL will automatically scale display on some Linux systems
- Binary Data Editor: Edit area now expands as window gets bigger
- MySQL copy table to another database. Added option to select INSERT, REPLACE, or INSERT IGNORE insert syntax
- Removed some icons from the default toolbar layout. The toolbar layout can be customized via the Edit -> Preferences menu
- Preferences: Added ability to reset colors to their defaults
- Removed DejuVu Sans Mono fonts from inside Windows installation
- Updated mariadb driver to version 3.0.4
- Updated MySQL driver auto download process to use driver version 8.0.28
- Auto lookup/auto completion window font now set relative to the size of the editor font
- Auto lookup/auto completion window location better adjusts to the position of RazorSQL on the screen
- Auto lookup / auto completion window may display offscreen if RazorSQL is partially off the screen
- Mac: If text size is increased via the view menu, popup menu fonts do not increase.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.