RapidMiner Studio 2020 Mac create and modify design models for predictive analysis in the integrated environment. Apply several data loading, transformation, modeling and visualization methods to collect the required information, then save it as Excel or Access files for storage or further implementation.
RapidMiner Mac now offers a complete path to fully automated data science with Turbo Prep, Auto Model and Model Ops. With a few clicks, you can access and prep your data, build the best model, and deploy it into production.
RapidMiner Studio Mac Features:
- It easy to get data ready for predictive modeling. Interactively explore data to evaluate its health, completeness, and quality.
- Blend multiple datasets together and create new columns using a simple expression editor.
- RapidMiner uses automated machine learning and best practices to build predictive models in 5 mouse clicks.
- It process for further refinement and tuning and to see exactly how the model was created.
- It offers an easy way for business users to put models into production.
- Users can automatically create robust scoring processes, integrate with other IT systems, and manage.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.