Radiologik DJ 2021 Mac is the DJ live assistant specifically built for the needs of radio but very useful for all DJing needs, with the exception of club mix features. It features 3 main players and one library player, all with selectable individual audio outputs, detailed time calculations, a lot of fast and smooth iTunes integration, and Nicecast artist and title publishing. It is complemented by a free separate scheduler for full station automation.
Radiologik DJ Crack mac is a Mac OS application designed as an automated system for radio and live DJing that can read iTunes playlists. It enables you to setup completely automated radio stations by configuring which content to be played, the time announcements, podcast playback, advertisements and more.
Radiologik DJ Mac Features:
- Reliable yet easy to use radio automation solution for Mac users.
- The application comes with a series of sophisticated programming settings.
- The application is suited for online stations, high school and college stations.
- DJ can be used as a standalone solution for live DJ programming.
- The scheduler app is only needed if you want to create fully automated.
- You will see a large display of the remaining time of a track and, when the time is running out, the colors are changing.
- The time is simultaneously calculated for different events and can cover even the starts and stops of future tracks.
- There are multiple ways to import music from iTunes dragging from iTunes.
- DJ delivers a full-featured radio / podcast automation solution for the Mac OS.
- It can form a powerful automated radio station, but can also be used by itself as a live assist for radio creation.
- Plays mp3, AAC, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV files.
What’s new in Radiologik DJ?
- Meter display choices are now Logarithmic and Linear with the linear set to a percentage scale.
- Added several new replacement tags for CustomPublishURL, TCP/UDP & serial publishing.
- For network and serial publishing, added ability to subtract seconds from duration with syntax (eg. or to subtract 5 or 20 seconds) in order to let RDS units return to default PS a few seconds before the tracks ends.
- Added AppleScript definition SendUDPCommand.
- UDP should no longer hold the port so now other apps can use it.
- Removed Max Total limiter from Publishing Text Command as it is probably never needed and can cause trouble when it isn’t noticed that it is limiting commands.
- Added option to not send default publishing with Publishing Text Command as some RDS systems have their own defaults after the currently published duration expires.
- Advanced preferences KeepSchedulerOpen should now work properly with correct instance when there are multiple instances of Scheduler.
- Time announcements that change to a time where a file doesn’t exist are now kept in queue as a silent placeholder.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.