Quiver 2019 Mac is a notebook built for programmers. It lets you easily mix text, code, Markdown and LaTeX within one note, edit code with an awesome code editor, live preview Markdown and LaTeX, and find any note instantly via the full-text search.
Quiver crack mac note in Quiver is comprised of cells snippets of text, code, Markdown, LaTeX (via MathJax) or diagrams. You can freely mix different cell types within one note. You can set different languages for different code cells, too. The programmer’s notebook should make code editing effortless. Quiver packs the awesome ACE code editor in code cells, with syntax highlighting support for more than 120 languages, over 20 themes, automatic indent and outdent, and much more.
Quiver Mac Features:
- Quiver lets you write in Markdown with inline formatting and custom CSS options.
- A live preview window renders Markdown as you type.
- Quiver uses MathJax to typeset mathematical equations written in LaTeX.
- MathJax doesn’t provide a full LaTeX environment.
- Only math-mode macros are supported.
- Drag an image into a text cell and it will be saved locally with the note.
- Drag a file into a text cell and it will become a clickable file link. URLs in text cells are automatically detected.
- Quiver’s full-text search is based on Search Kit, the same technology used to power Spotlight on your mac.
- That’s how Quiver can search through thousands of notes in a blink of an eye.
- Quiver comes with several beautifully designed UI themes, and they are fully customizable.
- Quiver supports live preview of Markdown and LaTeX cells.
- Quiver provides a full-screen presentation mode for your notes.
- This is great for classroom use, team meetings, presentations, as well as reviewing notes on your own.
- You can assign multiple tags to a note or assign a tag to multiple notes at once. Combined with notebooks and linked notes, you have many different ways to organize your notes.
- Quiver automatically saves all your changes as you work, so you never need to worry about losing changes.
- These data files reside on your local machine.
- You can easily export your notes in different format such as HTML and PDF.
- Quiver lets you sync all your notes across multiple computers via Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Google Drive, or any other file-based cloud services.
- You can create a shared notebook so everyone on your team can view or edit notes in the notebook.
- This is a great way to build a shared knowledge base for the team.
- This is another way to collaborate with your team.
- Quiver lets you back up your entire library with a single click.
- Restoring your library from a backup is just as easy.
- Quiver doesn’t lock you in. It stores data in a well-documented plain JSON format.
- Common scripts are provided on the Quiver documentation site.
- Quiver comes with in-app tutorials and a comprehensive online wiki.
- Anyone can contribute to the wiki and make it better.
What’s New in Version?
- Support image resizing in Markdown cells with a new syntax.
- Pasting an image from the clipboard into a Markdown cell now works.
- Fixed an issue that clipboard images taken on retina screens end up huge and pixelated.
- Fixed a crash that occurred immediately after opening a Quiver library.
- Encode URLs when converting links to Markdown.
- Fixed an issue that raw web links were not clickable in the Markdown preview.
- Fixed an issue that linked files couldn’t be opened on macOS due to permission errors.
- Fixed an issue with copying a note link containing Chinese characters.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.