QMidi 2021 Mac is the ultimate multimedia karaoke player for the Macintosh. It can organize and play many types of media files, including movies and .CDG files, and allows easy text and chords editing/synchronization. It features real time pitch shifting, time stretching and the ability to display karaoke and movie content in full screen mode, even on a second monitor.
QMidi Crack Mac has an intuitive user interface, which you will be able to use immediately. QMidi Standard Mac can quickly make playlists of your favorite songs and play them sequentially. You can also use the library to organize your files similarly to iTunes.
QMidi Pro Mac Features:
- Supports any audio/video format supported by OS X Core Audio or QuickTime, MIDI formats 0 and 1.
- Native support for FLAC files.
- Plays MIDI karaoke, MP3 ID3 lyrics, .CDG files, movie karaoke.
- External text and chords display/edit/synchronization/merge.
- Multi-page PDF files display and synchronization.
- LRC and LRC+ file support and export. ChordPro file export.
- Time stretch, pitch transpose, chord transpose with the ability to export changes.
- Text karaoke and CDG to movie conversion.
- Music library and playlist documents.
- Supports many foreign text encodings.
- Karaoke text formatting with custom background image.
- Remote transport using MIDI messages and AppleScript.
- MIDI mixer, GS effects.
- Supports OS X Core MIDI devices and Apple DLS Music Device (SoundFonts).
- Italian and French localization.
QMidi Pro additional features:
- Play audio/video and MIDI in sync. See this feature in action.
- MTC (MIDI Time code) sync.
- Crossfade your MIDI, audio and video files.
- Metronome with precount and user specified audio channel output.
- Ability to manually preload the next song.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.