QLab 2019 Mac provides live show control for your Mac. Create media designs for theatre, dance, composition, installation, and more. Play back audio, video, and MIDI from a single workspace. QLab for mac crack includes an all-new Light cue, a huge update to QLab Remote for iOS, and over 40 other new features.
QLab Mac Features:
- Unlimited Cue Lists with unlimited cues.
- Unlimited Cue Carts with 1 to 64 buttons per cart.
- Design in Edit Mode and run your performance in Show Mode.
- Non-destructive design tools never modify your media files.
- Audition cues locally without sending audio, video, or lighting.
- Text search of cue lists and cue carts.
- Extensive AppleScript and OSC APIs.
- A comprehensive Status Window to guide troubleshooting.
- Powerful and painless remote editing via QLab Remote.
- Support for up to 64 channels of audio output.
- Support for up to 24 channels of live audio input.
- Unlimited slices of your media files for looping and vamping.
- Ample-accurate playback synchronization across multiple cues.
What’s new in QLab:
- QLab will now share the Art-Net port with other applications running on the same computer.
- If you specify a duration for still image video cues or text cues, that duration is now properly saved and restored.
- A bug that could cause QLab to quit unexpectedly when stopping a Syphon camera cue with video effects.
- An issue that could cause a flash of 100% opacity at the end of a video fade-out.
- Several bugs in paste cue properties aka fancy paste.
- Cues created via dragging from the left toolbox or the cue bar will now honor be created from the workspace cue templates.
- Light cues created via the dashboard will now honor the Light cue template for the workspace.
- Resolved a race condition where installed licenses might not be properly recognized at launch.
- QLab will now try harder to save license data to disk, and will warn you if it is unsuccessful.
- Timecode triggers will now be properly unlocked for any license type.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.