PureVPN 2022 Mac it’s time to solidify your Mac OS against the online threats that can risk the security and privacy of your data. Plus, trying PureVPN Mac Crack VPN service comes with zero risks.
The Best VPN app for Mac Users:
- Works under Mojave, High Sierra and other Mac OS.
- One-Click Protection and Freedom.
- No Limit to the Bandwidth.
- Ping Test to Find the Fastest Server.
- Full Identity Protection With Kill Switch.
PureVPN Mac Features:
- PureVPN offers a fast and reliable VPN connection, regardless of your location.
- Our servers are available at all the right locations
- Connect to the Internet via an encrypted VPN tunnel.
- Secure your personal data, emails and other communications with PureVPN.
- More great news for you is that PureVPN owns over 2,000+ encrypted VPN servers that are placed in over 180 locations.
- These are strictly supervised and maintained by experts, and as a result, offer 99.99% guaranteed uptime.
- Public Wi-Fi networks are dangerous but not anymore.
- With our VPN, you can stay safe and secure while browsing on public Wi-Fi or any other network.
- PureVPN never caps your internet usage.
- With our VPN app at your disposal, you can do whatever you want without any worries about connection speeds and bandwidth.
- With our smart and easy-to-use VPN app, just click and go.
- Let PureVPN take care of all the hard stuff so you can focus on fun stuff.
VPN Bundled with Powerful Features:
- We have taken complexity out of our VPN for Mac to provide you with easy functionality and a fluid UI at the top of everything.
- A single PureVPN account can be used on up to 5 devices
- Our VPN uses end-to-end encryption.
- It guarantees the strongest level of security and anonymity.
- Our IKS feature kills every risk that could expose your online activity or real identity.
- Our VPN software for Mac comes with high-speed servers.
- So, experience buffer-free streaming and super-fast download speeds.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.