ProtoPie 2021 Mac the most intuitive way to prototype and perfect them. 3 elements to get you started,Our unique conceptual model is the secret to creating interactive prototypes in ProtoPie Mac. Every interaction consists of three elements: Object + Trigger + Response. Protect your design vision and leave nothing up to interpretation with interaction recipes.
Quickly share and access all your team’s interactions by using libraries, ensuring consistency throughout the design experience.But say goodbye to painstaking prototyping. Create interactions using your native keyboard, native camera, or multi-touch, all at the click of a button.
From the simplest of interactions to those that use Excel-grade formulas, ProtoPie Crack Mac can handle them all. Make mind-blowing interactions everyday without ever having to write any code. Collaboration is king. Work on prototypes together using interaction libraries, and communicate each interaction with intent using our recipes feature.
ProtoPie Mac Features:
- Become an expert – Get started on your journey to becoming a true ProtoPie expert. The more you learn, the better your prototypes will be. It’s time to let your ideas shine.
- Hot features – Meet our premium features. They’re innovative, practical, and intuitive—but best of all, they’re at your disposal.
- Interaction recipes – Effortlessly communicate your precise design intentions and interaction spec with your team.
- Interaction libraries – Create a team-wide library of dynamic interactions, ensuring consistency throughout the entire product experience.
- Camera – Bring the device camera into the mix. Lights, camera,
- Interaction recipes – Save time for designers & developers. Make communication effortless, straight forward.
- Interaction libraries – Make your own interaction design system. Keep interactions consist & eliminate redundancy.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.