ProtectWorks AntiVirus for mac 2020 threats, viruses, spyware, trojans, worms and adware, on your computer, network drives, external disks and downloaded from the internet or received by email. Optimised for OS Big Sur and latest version. The file-access scanner, updating and scheduled scans all run in the background with minimal effect on CPU usage or computer performance.
An intuitive user-interface allows you to perform key tasks such as one-click Computer or Home folder scans, or scan any chosen location, manage scheduled scans and access all the features of the software.
ProtectWorks AntiVirus Features:
- ProtectWorks is designed to allow you to quickly identify and remove any threat that has been found on your computer.
- Files that contain threats are quarantined and cannot be accessed. Perform a suitable action on the file via the Quarantine Manager.
- The file-access scanner runs in the background, checking every file that is used and prevents access to the file if it contains a threat.
- Choose either custom desktop notifications or OS X-style desktop notifications to be alerted when something needs your attention.
- Scheduled scans can run in the background at regular intervals or at specific times, or even when there has been an update to the threat data.
- The software checks daily for updates and any new files or data are automatically downloaded and installed immediately.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.