ProPresenter 2023 Mac is a cross-platform lyric and media presentation package built specifically to make high-quality live productions easy including worship gatherings, sporting events, conferences, or studio broadcasts. Our program allows an operator to click on a slide in our Control Panel, at which point the projector screen immediately transitions to the new slide. What’s more, the program supports QuickTime, and can synch slides with an audio track for canned music presentations.
ProPresenter also allows you to change your backgrounds dynamically and, of course, you can integrate ProPresenter with your video production system to key the words over live or recorded video. ProPresenter mac crack gains even more tools for diverse productions and focuses on unparalleled video presentation quality, tighter social media integration, and enhanced editing tools.
ProPresenter Mac Features:
- ProPresenter has the tools to help you tell it in the most engaging way possible.
- It is equally suitable for powering presentations in a room of 100 people or 100,000, the quality and professionalism of the output is unprecedented.
- ProPresenter video engine, re-engineered from the ground up in ProPresenter, makes simple video playback.
- You can import and play videos instantly in ProPresenter, with the ability to set in and out points dynamically, effect color, brightness, and volume, and crop/zoom videos.
- All of the tools ProPresenter has to effect pre-produced videos can also be used on live video sources.
- Regardless of how powerful a tool is, it’s value is determined in how easy it is to access that power.
- ProPresenter was designed from the beginning to allow beginners to feel confident in running the software with only a few minutes of training.
- It’s important that presentations have a consistent and uniform look.
- ProPresenter makes use of templates with which you can quickly create and transform your content to ensure everything looks right.
- Pro Operator Powerful importing tools including a text reflow editor that allows you to edit slides as easily as editing text in a word processor.
- Propresenter adds dynamic alignment guides and the ability to set the opacity of each object on a slide.
- New Support for macOS 12 Monterey
- Improves the performance of triggering large JPEG images
- ProPresenter API lets you create custom apps, tools and workflows for ProPresenter.
- ProPresenter Control, giving control and visibility from any web browser on the local network.
- ProPresenter Plugin for the Elgato Stream Deck.
- NDI screen outputs can have custom resolutions.
- Adds NDI Discovery features to the Preferences>Advanced menu.
- Clear Groups have the options to also clear Next Slide from Stage Displays.
- Looks has been added to the toolbar.
- Media can be shown in Slide thumbnails when using Easy View
- A MIDI Note has been added to clear the Announcement layer.
- The context menu when right-clicking on Media has been expanded.
- When a Presentation is imported and also added to a Playlist, the presentation is now shown in the Playlist instead of in the Library.
- Double-clicking the tilde key [~] will ‘lock’ toggle between Easy View and the standard Grid View.
- When creating a new Presentation, “Add to Playlist” is now an option in the dialog box.
- Fixes a crash caused by pasting into Reflow Editor with text outside of ProPresenter.
- Fixes a number of crashes which are hard to explain, but will mean a lot to various users.
- Fixes an issue where Timers didn’t populate in the CCLI Visibility menu.
- Fixes an issue where duplicating a Presentation would Enable all the Disabled slides in the duplicate.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.