Project Office 2020 Mac is a full featured project management app designed to help you managing both simple and complex projects on your iOS and macOS devices. Add resources to your project: people or materials, modify work hours, identify bottlenecks, distribute workloads fairly and create a realistic plan.
Send Project Office file, export and import files with Microsoft Project (XML) format, save project as PDF file and make HTML reports of tasks and resources. Both apps need to be purchased if you wish to run software on both Mac and iOS platform, and each iOS app is fully sync-compatible with its Mac counterpart and vice versa.
Project Office Mac Features:
- Highlight the important tasks that have a direct influence on the project deadline.
- You can easily share projects files and reports.
- Enable a switch to calculate a Critical Path as you change tasks.
- Get more productivity out of project planning.
- Project Office is available on all your Apple devices.
- Set multiple baselines for each project, then reference them later to track progress comparing baseline with current project plan.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.