Process Monitor Pro 2019 Mac segregates the processes running to show for which app the process is running. If the processes are unidentified, they will be marked as blank; if they are identified and description is available, it indicated in green. Also track down where apps are located on your computer. Get all details of apps running in the foreground and background from the menu bar.
Process Monitor Pro Mac Features:
- You to view new processes being launched, including their arguments, executable path, bundle identifier.
- This is especially useful if you need to see what other processes an application may be spawning in the background.
- Ideal for troubleshooters, security analysts and macOS enthusiasts.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.