Prism 2020 Mac converts video information into the codecs it’s worthwhile to watch on TV, load to a cellphone, placed on a web site, create a presentation, and watch in your transportable machine and way more. In truth, the chances are infinite utilizing this highly effective video file converter.
Formats supported: AVI, MPEG, WMV, 3GP, DIVX, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, MP4, MOV, ASF, VOB, H.264, Xvid, and many more.
Prism Mac Features:
- Load a number of codecs and convert to a single output format.
- Add video information instantly from DVDs.
- Set compression/encoder charges of output information.
- Set decision and body fee of output information.
- Set a particular measurement of output information.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.