PreSonus Studio One 2020 Mac on the blazingly fast workflow, unparalleled sound quality, and rock-solid stability that made Studio One the fastest growing DAW of all time. It adds innovative songwriting and arranging tools, inspiring and unique sound-design capabilities, and a gorgeous new, high-dpi, multi-touch interface that is optimized to keep you engaged, even on extended sessions.
PreSonus Studio One Mac Features:
- It has never been easier to work pattern-style in a timeline-based.
- Studio One Professional’s new Arranger Track provides rapid.
- Simply drag-and-drop song sections in the Arranger track.
- Track Inspector, and the entire arrangement updates instantly.
- Studio One Professional introduces Scratch Pads to the Song page.
- Scratch Pads also are ideal for creating alternate versions of songs.
- Studio One Professional includes nearly 10,000 audio loops, music loops.
- One-shots to get your projects started and reinforce your arrangements.
- Studio One introduces Extended FX Chains, a fast, powerful.
- Extended FX Chains, you can route audio effects in serial, in parallel.
- Rediscover your plug-in collection as you transform any effect to multiband or to the most precise, narrow band.
- Combine different effects in new ways to explore uncharted territories.
- This opens a huge new range of possibilities for creative production and sound design.
- To facilitate each Console Channel and Multi Instrument has a Macro Panel.
- Studio is a modern, cross platform DAW that is capable of operating.
- We make every effort to ensure Studio One will run well on the widest variety of computers possible.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.