PowerPhotos 2021 Mac app to organize photos on your Mac, PowerPhotos allows you to break your photos up among multiple Photos libraries, rather than having to store all of your photos in one giant library. You can easily switch between libraries, or just browse the photos in your libraries directly from PowerPhotos, without having to open each library in Photos. PowerPhotos also supports searching across all your libraries at once to help track down a particular photo.
If you use iCloud Photo Library to sync photos with your other devices, splitting up your library can help save on iCloud storage costs. Use a single library to hold a smaller collection that you sync with iCloud, while keeping the bulk of your photos in separate libraries so they don’t take up space on iCloud. PowerPhotos can analyze your libraries for duplicate photos, showing them to you side by side and letting you get rid of extra copies of photos that you no longer need.
PowerPhotos Mac Features:
- Create and manage multiple libraries.
- PowerPhotos lets you create multiple Photos libraries.
- This lets you speed up Photos by having smaller libraries.
- Use PowerPhotos’ image browser to quickly view your photos.
- You can also search for photos in a single library.
- The list view in PowerPhotos gives a detailed summary of your photo metadata.
- Easily reveal an item in Photos, or in the Finder.
- It can be easy to have multiple copies of the same photo creep into your photo libraries.
- PowerPhotos lets you search for duplicates in one or more libraries.
- You can easily delete them from your library.
- You want to migrate over to Photos, PowerPhotos will help automate.
- You don’t have to spend time babysitting this lengthy process.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.