PowerCADD 2020 Mac lets you draw like that. And it doesn’t get in your way. Draw floor plans. Machinery. Charts. Sketch a bush. Doodle a cloud. A flower. Do it your way in PowerCADD for Mac. It’s easy, and it’s fun.
PowerCADD Mac Features:
- There is no limit to your imagination, and no limit to what you can create.
- They are all creative, and they all want to do it their way.
- It has open, expandable architecture with Externals additional tools.
- The best part is that a full set of Externals for architecture, engineering.
- You have that old feeling of drawing on paper.
- And to add icing to the cake, it is also a production drafting classic.
- It’s easy, to the ability to customize just about everything.
- PowerCADD offers extensive layering ability, limited only by the memory capacity of your Macintosh.
- You can hide some layers and gray others to make complicated part of your projects go more smoothly.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.