Postman 2021 Mac is a collaboration platform for API development. Postman’s features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration so you can create better APIs faster.
Postman Mac Features:
- Quickly and easily send REST, SOAP, and GraphQL requests directly within Postman.
- Automate manual tests and integrate them into your CI/CD pipeline to ensure that any code changes won’t break the API in production.
- Communicate the expected behavior of an API by simulating endpoints and their responses without having to set up a backend server.
- Generate and publish beautiful, machine-readable documentation to make your API easier to consume.
- Stay up-to-date on the health of your API by checking performance and response times at scheduled intervals.
- Provide a shared context for building and consuming APIs, and collaborate in real-time with built-in version control.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.