Postico 2023 Mac provides an easy to use interface, making Postgres more accessible for newcomers and specialists alike. Postico Crack Mac will look familiar to anyone who has used a Mac before. Just connect to a database and begin working with tables and views. Start with the basics and learn about advanced features of PostgreSQL as you go along. Postico is an intuitive app for looking at data.
Filter rows, sort them, rearrange columns. You can examine long text or images conveniently in the sidebar. Even related rows from referenced tables are shown. Edit rows directly, or use the sidebar, a great choice for long text. You can even change multiple rows at once. Batch saving (with SQL preview) lets you commit changes to multiple rows in a single transaction.
Postico sports a query view inspired by Sequel Pro, the popular MySQL client. But with sophisticated features like multiple query results, Postico goes even beyond its role model.
Postico Mac Features:
- New: Multi-File Query Editor
- The new SQL query editor makes working with a lot of queries easier than ever
- Create multiple SQL files and organize them into folders
- Open the same file in multiple tabs or windows
- Postico autosaves changes so you never lose your work
- Drag any SQL file into the sidebar to add it to Postico
- Edit SQL files with other text editors like VS Code, Atom, Sublime, Textmate
- Auto-format SQL queries with Ctrl-F: pgFormatter is now built in!
- Fix horizontal scrolling in table structure view
- Fixed filtering boolean columns on older PostgreSQL versions
- Add support for generated columns
- Add support for EXCLUDE constraints in DDL view
- Ignore BOM at beginning of CSV files when importing
- Allow updating tables with FLOAT4 columns and no primary key
- Improved support for Greenplum
- Limit the length of error messages to avoid UI bugs.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.