Posterino 2022 Mac photo collage in minutes. Memories for a lifetime. Rather than let those photos on your hard drive collect digital dust, use Posterino to create a beautiful collage. Just choose a template and add your favorite photos. Posterino will randomly shuffle your images into a poster-worthy keepsake. Changes to the layout, frames and filters are accomplished with a single click. Your memories will be ready for display in minutes, and you can let the viewing begin. Posterino mac crack Tailor each individual image using an image filter to your needs.
Alter the frame or shadow of any image; choose from various predefined versions. Or display metadata like name, date, comment to any image. Share your latest adventure with custom postcards. Or announce your beautiful baby. Whatever your news, Posterino offers a variety of templates for creating custom e-cards and sending them off around the digital world. You can even create your very own stamp and postmark. You don’t need a postman when you have Posterino. You needn’t be a tech wiz to produce beautiful photo collages with Posterino.
Our innovative interface enables a large degree of customization. Choose from a variety of templates. Decide among grid, irregular and random layouts. And adjust frames, filters and backgrounds to your liking. Plus changes are accomplished with a single click. Everything in life should be this easy. Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Email or via Messages. Posterino crack mac lets you export your document in various formats like JPG, PNG or TIFF. Import your images from: Photos, iPhoto, Aperture, Adobe Lightroom or from your hard drive.
Posterino Mac Features:
- Enjoy various gorgeous templates
- Create posters, calendars, postcards, photo frames or contact sheets
- Easily customize the layout of your images: grid, irregular, random
- Easily change the number of images in any document
- Easily change the size of any document or predefined template
- Easily customizable calendar objects
- Create your own paper sizes
- Crop any image to your liking
- Alter the frame or shadow of any image; choose from various predefined versions
- Tailor each individual image using an image filter (black & white, sepia, sharpening etc.) to your needs
- Add text boxes to your document
- Rotate or position any image or text box anyway you like
- Add metadata like name, date, comment to any image
- Change any of the given templates to fit your needs
- Customize the postmark used for stamping your e-cards
- Create your own templates
- Edit your document in full-screen mode
- Gain fine-grained control of your document using an inspector.
Import/Export/Share your images from:
- Adobe Lightroom
- or from your hard drive
- Posterino lets you export your poster in various formats like TIFF or JPG.
- Send your postcard through e-mail
- Share you images on Flickr from within Posterino. Have a look at the images already uploaded.
- Easily set your document as your desktop background directly from Posterino.
- Handled a situation that could lead to a crash if a postmark color can’t be retrieved properly.
- You can now change the first weekday of a calendar object. Go to the “Calendar – Weekdays” panel in the inspector.
- Updated a bunch of calendar template preview images.
- The first weekday of a calendar object is now the same as the one in the system settings of your Mac.
- Removed need for XPC services to power built-in image browser.
- Removed unused popup menus from several inspector panels.
- Cropping an image, which is rotated in its frame, works now as expected.
- Improved persistence of custom paper sizes and aspect-ratios.
- Good news for those of you how process larger sets of images! If you sort your images by “name” (using Layout > Arrange by Name) and all your image names (filenames) are numbers – like in “123.jpg” – the sorting algorithm now actually compares numbers and not the string of the “name”.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.