Popcorn 2021 Mac offers the best way to copy DVDs on the Mac. Easily convert video for you iPod, iPhone or other device. Stream video from your Mac to your TiVo DVR. Popcorn Crack mac publish converted video directly to YouTube. Burn up to 4 hours of video on a single DVD.
Popcorn Mac Features:
Copy DVDs, disc image files with DVD-Video folders. Fit-To-DVD technology puts a 9 GB DVD onto a 4.7 GB disc.
DVD Clip Extraction
Easily browse and extract video clips or music from your favorite DVD movies. Quickly browse through entire discs, titles, and chapters to find that special moment.
Pause and Resume CPU-intensive video conversion projects for full control of your Mac when you need it. Now with scheduling and improved Video Quality Preview.
Convert high-definition video including AVCHD and the new AVCHD Lite, MKV, and QuickTime formats. Easily convert for playback on your iPod, iPhone and other mobile devices.
Popcorn makes it easy to share your video. Burn up to 4 hours of video on a single DVD, convert your standard and HD video to many formats including FLV video for Adobe Flash or publish directly to YouTube.
TiVoToGo for the Mac
Transfer, burn and convert standard and HD recordings from your TiVo DVR with TiVoToGo transfers. Even stream video from your Mac to your TiVo DVR for living room viewing.
- DVD Disc, disc image file or VIDEO_TS Folder
- All QuickTime video formats
- AVCHD, AVCHD Lite, DV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, AVI, MKV, VOB, EyeTV recordings, TiVoToGo transfers and more
- DVD-Video disc or image file
- Single multiple movies and extras
- Multi-channel Dolby Digital Audio
- Multi-language audio
- NTSC and PAL video
- 16:9 widescreen and 4:3 full screen aspect ratios
- MPEG-4, DV, HDV (requires iMovie), H.264, 3GP, FLV and F4V video for Adobe Flash
- Resolves an issue that may cause the application to crash when during DVD Clip Extraction.
- Resolves an issue related to editing EyeTV, AVCHD, and TiVo recordings.
- DVD Clip Extraction playhead is now correctly reset when selecting a new clip.
- Resolves an issue where some AVCHD source video experienced AV sync issues after conversion or authoring.
- Resolves issue importing some FLV (Video for Adobe Flash) which is incorrectly authored or contains non-standard metadata.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.