PopClip 2022 Mac puts Cut, Copy and Paste and more! PopClip 2022 Mac Crack at your fingertips, with a popover menu which appears when you select text.
How to use:
- Use your mouse pointer to select some text
- PopClip appears!
PopClip for Mac Features:
- Beautifully rendered user interface looks great on your display
- Instantly search the web for the text you select
- Open web links with one click
- Get dictionary definitions and spelling corrections
- Adjust the size of the popover, from small to very large
- Small, fast and convenient, PopClip is a great way to work with
- Fixed bug where using the Select All extension could result in an endless spinner.
- Fixed bug where PopClip might fail to pop up if you had set custom mouse pointer colors (in Accessibility preferences).
- VoiceOver will now describe PopClip as “PopClip” instead of just “system dialog”.
- PopClip can now appear for very large selections – up to 10 million characters. (Now you can Word Count the complete Shakespeare.)
- Recognises the new DuckDuckGo browser for performing web searches.
- Compatibility with PDF Expert 3.
- Allows Formatting extension to work in Visual Studio Code.
- Plus other small fixes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.