Polarr Photo Editor 2020 Mac a set of advanced, AI-enabled face editing tools and global and local adjustments, as well as 100+ filters made by the world’s best photographers.
Polarr Photo Editor Mac Features:
- Advanced suite of face-editing tools.
- Multi-face detection and auto-detection of facial features.
- State-of-art auto global lighting enhancement.
- Color masking, brushing, gradient and circular masking.
- Batch export with batch auto-enhancement option.
- Create, customize, and share your own filters.
- Ability to edit in DNG & Popular RAW formats.
- Highlight and shadow tone, Tone balancing
- Additional local tools: Lens blur, feathering, invert
- A powerful auto-enhance face-editing button
- Skin smoothing, texture, hue and tone adjustments
- Teeth whitening and brightening adjustments
- Lip brightness and saturation adjustments
- Face reshaping and contouring tools
- New Batch Auto-Enhance ability with Batch Export
- New Denoise tool for greater enhancement and clarity
- One-click automatic global enhancement for saturation, highlight, shadows, contrast and exposure levels
- New navigation bar system and workspace with drag-to-rearrange tools.
- New Curves, HSL, Toning, Distortion tools
- New Lens blur tool for radial and gradient masks.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.