PingPlotter Pro 2020 Mac monitor and troubleshoot your networks, gather information about remote hosts, track latency, packet loss and others, with this useful tool. Network administrators need to be ready for various events that don’t necessarily mean virtual attacks. Keeping a network, server or a website active means constantly monitoring incoming and outgoing packets to make sure connectivity is flawless. Amongst others, you can use PingPlotter Pro to carefully monitor multiple addresses and trigger alerts when unexpected events occur.
PingPlotter Pro Crack Mac design is pretty intuitive, with adjustable panels so you can clearly view packets, timelines or project elements so you can quickly access them. What’s more, you can save your workspace configuration to use for multiple tasks and this comes in handy because you can slightly customize the view with more or less tabs and sections.
PingPlotter Mac Features:
- Configure connection settings and trace multiple targets.
- A neat advantage is the possibility to simultaneously trace multiple addresses.
- It is easily done by manually writing down either the URL or IP address in a dedicated fields.
- On the other hand, there are several settings to configure, depending on the testing scenario.
- As soon as the process is put in motion, all packets are displayed.
- Bringing up the context menu enables you to manage a few more settings.
- The notification system gives you the possibility to set up several parameters to be announced of any changes.
- You can write down a custom name for easy identification, set the number of samples to examine.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.