Pinegrow Web Designer 2019 Mockup and design webpages faster. Pinegrow Web Designer is desktop app that lets you mockup and design webpages faster with multi-page editing, CSS and LESS styling, and smart components for Bootstrap, Foundation, Angular JS, and WordPress.
Pinegrow Web Designer Mac Features:
- Are you working with HTML pages, WordPress themes, Bootstrap or Foundation?
- See why you should have Pinegrow in your toolbelt:
- Pinegrow lets you work with HTML files on your computer. It doesn’t add any frameworks, layouts or styles of its own to your code. There is nothing to upload, import or export. Simply open, edit and save your HTML files.
- Quickly build the layout of your webpage with Pinegrow’s powerful visual tools for adding, editing, moving, cloning and deleting HTML elements.
- Pinegrow has full support for Bootstrap and Foundation. Drag components to the page and customize them through UI properties. Pinegrow automatically sets attributes, adds classes or even adjusts the component’s HTML code. AngularJS, 960 Grid and plain HTML are also supported.
- Open or create a HTML page in Pinegrow Web Editor. Add WordPress actions to HTML elements and set their parameters. Export the WordPress theme. Pinegrow generates PHP code and splits the page into PHP theme files. And much more!
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.