Color Picker 2019 Mac is a easy to use color picker for Cocoa developers and designers, that works well with multiple screens. With Color Picker you can pick the exact color from everywhere on your screen using the magnifier and it will be copied to clipboard in preferred format immediately. You can copy the code with a single click from menu bar or using color library.
Color Picker Mac Features:
- Pikka gives you an opportunity to share colors between different folders and organize color palettes.
- Create your profile and keep all your color schemes well organized with name and tags.
- The super-fast color schemes generator create, save and share perfect palettes in seconds.
- Generate color shades for picked color with one click.
- Customize your colors precisely by adjusting temperature, hue, saturation, brightness and more.
- More than 15 color formats are provided, Pick color and paste picked color directly into environment you use.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.