Pianoteq 2021 Mac is an award-winning virtual instrument which you can install on your computer (PC/Mac). It can be used both in standalone mode and as an instrument plug-in in VST, AAX, and AudioUnits hosts.
What makes Pianoteq Mac Crack superior to other virtual instruments is that the instruments are physically modelled and thus can simulate the playability and complex behaviour of real acoustic instruments. By omitting usage of samples, the file size is just a tiny fraction of that offered by other virtual instruments, perfect for use on any modern laptop.
Pianoteq is available in 3 versions:
Pianoteq 7 Stage – It is the choice of the budget-minded musician who does not need to modify the sound. Pianoteq Stage includes the same instruments, sounds and playability as in Pianoteq Standard and PRO. You can upgrade to the Standard or PRO version at any time. Pianoteq Stage comes with two instrument packs of your choice.
Pianoteq 7 Standard – Offers unique powerful tools to enhance and modify the sound, such as changing the unison width, hammer hardness and string length. You can place up to 5 virtual microphones around the instrument and load external reverb impulse files. You can upgrade to the PRO version at any time.
Pianoteq 7 PRO – It is the most advanced version, adapted for the creative composer and demanding studio engineer. In addition to the Standard version, it gives you all the tools needed to work in a truly professional environment, letting you adjust 30 parameters for each note on the keyboard and work with up to 192 Khz audio.
Pianoteq Mac Features:
- Included instrument packs
- Includes KIViR historical instruments
- VST, AU, AAX, NKS, Standalone
- EQ, velocity curve, reverb unit
- Preset (fxp) loading
- Piano model tweaking
- Advanced tuning
- Microphones setting
- Loads external reverb impulses
- Thousands of editable overtones
- Note-per-note edit
- Supports up to 192 kHz audio.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.