Automated refactorings that treat your code with care, helping to make global project settings easily and safely. Hundreds of code inspections verify your code as you type and inspect the whole project for possible errors or code smells. Quick-fixes for most inspections make it easy to fix or improve the code instantly. Alt+Enter shows appropriate options for each inspection. PhpStorm provides a streamlined experience for the full development cycle with new languages such as TypeScript, CoffeeScript, and Dart.
PhpStorm Mac Features:
- PhpStorm helps you get around your code more efficiently and save time.
- Jump to a method, function or variable definition in just one click, or search for its usages.
- PhpStorm provides powerful built-in tools for debugging, testing and profiling your applications.
- Zero-configuration debugging makes it really easy to debug your PHP applications.
- PhpStorm provides numerous options for debugging your PHP code.
- You can develop PHPUnit tests right in PhpStorm and run them instantly from a directory, file or class, by using the context menu options.
- Code Coverage from PHPUnit shows how much of your code is covered with tests.
- You can profile your applications with Xdebug or Zend Debugger and check aggregated reports in PhpStorm.
- You an opportunity to see all the changes instantly in the browser without refreshing the page.
- PhpStorm is built on top of the open-source IntelliJ Platform, which we at JetBrains have been developing and perfecting for over 15 years.
- PhpStorm provides a unified UI for working with many popular Version Control Systems, ensuring a consistent user experience across git, GitHub, SVN, Mercurial, and Perforce.
- Connect to databases, edit schemas and table data, run queries, and even analyze schemas with UML diagrams. SQL code can be injected to other languages.
- Perform many routine tasks right from the IDE with support for Vagrant support, Docker, Composer, and more.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.